I’m not surprised to be making this blog post. As a reader I have a book buying addiction and it’ll most likely stay with me for the rest of my life. I’m putting myself on a book buying ban… lets see how long this last. Now behold, the loves of my life.
Books I bought from Book Outlet:
- The Merciless by Danielle Vega
- Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Mathew Quick
- Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
- Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
- The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
- Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
- Violent Ends by Shaun David Hutchinson
- UnDivided by Neal Shusterman
- UnSouled by Neal Shusterman
Have YOU read any of these? What have YOU hauled recently? I would love to know!