Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish…AND…
This week’s topic is: Top 10 Books That Will Make You Laugh/Cry!
Books What Will Make You Laugh
- Galgorithm by Aaron Karo – Could NOT stop laughing while reading this book.
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews – Boys in high school are bound to make you laugh. It’s a bittersweet kind of humor sometimes though.
- The New Guy and other Senior Distractions by Amy Spalding- Such a fun book! Definitely made me laugh.
- Boomerang by Noelle August- New adult romance that starts off with a hangover. Bound to make you chuckle and laugh and feel the feels.
- Maximum Ride series by James Patterson- Such a fun and quick series. Also, the sarcasm is so laugh out loud worthy.
Books What Will Make You Cry
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes- I’m not even going to say anything. Just read it.
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys- Historical Fiction WW2 story. Heartbreak. That is all.
- The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken- Alex has a tendency to break all of her readers’ hearts. And that’s exactly what she does in this trilogy. So tears are inevitable.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth- Hahahhaha. Not going to say anything about this one. All you need to know is that I bawled for a week.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling- Another obvious one. OF COURSE.