Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish…AND…
This week’s topic is: Top 10 Books That We Feel Differently About Now!
1.House of Night series by P.C. Cast- I thought this series was amazing when I was younger, so much drama; my pre-teen heart couldn’t take it. I feel as if I couldn’t read it again now because my taste has changed but I appreciate the memories.
2.The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare- The reason I started reading this series was because of all the hype and when I finished the series I thought it was alright. Now I realize I didn’t really like them to begin with.
3. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken- You know she has to be mentioned at least once, you seen it coming. I love this series 10x more now. (PS: That’s a lot of love)
4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky- The first time I read it I enjoyed it. The second time I loved it. Every time I read it my love increases. I recommended 10/10 – it definitely deals with important topics in life.
5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- I stood home from school one day and read this book and I absolutely did not like it. I wanted to love it because the cover was so pretty. At this moment, I’m indifferent to it but I do want to try another book of hers just to see.
6. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin- I enjoyed this book but now the more I think about it, it kind of creeps me out.
7. Its Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini- I liked this book but then I saw the movie adaptation and it kind of put me off a bit.
8. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger- I swear I read this every year in school and I disliked it but now I appreciate it a little more.
9. Angelfall by Susan Ee- I found this book entertaining and fun but now not so much, I’m not sure why I liked it before. I’m going to try and reread it though.
10. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales- This book is fun and I really enjoyed it. I love it even more because it put me on to some great music.