Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish…AND…
This week’s topic is: Top Five Reasons We Love Reading!
- Readers get to escape into a fictional world that can give them solace and all the feels. Whether they’re painful or joyful feelings is due to the book. But the fact that a book can make us FEEL things is amazing. God bless all those authors out there.
- The book community is one of the best. We are all so supportive of one another and I love it.
- It’s a GREAT hobby. What’s the best way to pass time you ask? Read!
- You can learn from the books you read. Reading good books can not only broaden your vocabulary and awesome things like that…but it also helps you become a better writer when you read great books!
- Books introduce you to so much more than just fictional worlds and the book community. Language is a basic human necessity. Might as well ace it by reading great literature, right?
What are some reasons you love reading?