Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish…AND…
This week’s topic is: Top Five Not So Favorite Villains!
- The Commandant (An Ember in the Ashes): My oh my. This lady is EVVVVVVIIIILLLL. I remember reading AEiTA and actively wanting to kill her. Gosh, that women will definitely get your blood boiling. And that’s how you know she’s a good villain!
- Eli (Vicious): Wow. So, I think this is a really subjective book because I feel like either Eli or Victor could be the villain. But Eli is just…slick and the definition of Evil. Capital E.
- Hades (Hercules – Disney): First of all, this is my ALL TIME favorite movie and favorite Disney movie. Hades is so sarcastic in the movie and you love to hate him. Which makes it infinitely more fun for me so there ya go!
- The Darkling (Grisha Trilogy): Uhm…would this REALLY be a complete list without including this man? Lemme just say this for the people that haven’t read the trilogy…he does his job at being a villain pretty darn well. That’s all.
- Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter): Do I need to say anything about her? Because? I? Don’t? Think? So?