Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish…AND…
This week’s topic is: Top Five New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016!
- Richelle Mead – I picked up her Vampire Academy series and LOVED it so much! I can’t wait to read her Bloodlines series as well.
- Leigh Bardugo – Talk about queeeeeeen of fantasy. I’ve read her Grisha Trilogy and am SO pumped & excited to read her Six of Crows duology.
- Ryan Graudin – One of the BEST writers I’ve ever read. I will read anything she releases honestly. I’ve read her Wolf by Wolf duology and can’t wait to get to The Walled City!
- Ruta Sepetys: I’ve read Salt to the Sea by her and wow. Such a beautiful and heart felt story. She writes about historical tragedies that don’t get enough attention and you know what? I AM HERE TO READ THEM.
- Nicola Yoon: I’ve recently read The Sun is Also a Star. GREAT read. Her writing is poetic and she has such a beautiful & romantic story to share. And I am so down for them.