Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish…AND…
This week’s topic is: Top Ten OTP’s I Wish Sailed, but Didn’t!
- Harry & Hermione (Harry Potter) – I always shipped them. From the beginning. OKAY?
- Adrian and Rose (Vampire Academy) – I shipped THEM SO HARD. But I definitely understand why they didn’t work out.
- Joana and Florian (Salt to the Sea) – My heart. This hurts to even think about.
- Layla and Zayne (White Hot Kiss) – The stars were not aligned in their favor. Sad times.
- Celaena and Dorian (Throne of Glass) – I’ve only read books 1 and 2 and I loved them so much. Whatever. Dorian deserved better anyway.
- Luka and Yael (Wolf by Wolf) – Sigh. I wish. I just wish this happened.
- Elias and Helene (An Ember in the Ashes) – I don’t remember TOO much of this book, but I remember shipping these two and not liking Laia much so…
- Fang and Max (Maximum Ride) – From what I can recall, they didn’t actually get together? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I can’t remember all that. But I looooved these two together ugh.
- Khalid and Me (The Wrath and the Dawn) – Come on y’all. This just needs to happen. It hurts that it hasn’t. Khalid is a babe.
- Cho Chang and Cedric Diggory (Harry Potter) – Honestly, I just thought they were really cute and needed to happen. Realllly wish it could’ve.
Alas, there are all the OTP’s I wish happened and sailed but they did not. Unfortunately. Do you guys agree on any of these? Let me know in the comments! 🙂