Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish…AND…
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books you will want to spend your entire day Reading!
- Infini by Krista and Becca Ritchie: This one is a recent read of mine and I devoured it. It’s 400+ pages and I’m a slow reader but I read this one so fast! So so so good.
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh: I will never stop talking about this book. It’s amazing. Great romance, setting, characters, plot, mystery, etc.
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon: This one is written in such a way with short chapters and beautiful writing that will have you fly by with it and finish it SO fast. Beautiful story.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: Everyone that talks about this series always says that the books get better as you go on but I beg to differ. I thought this one was the absolute BEST and the books after this were just decent/good! Vampire Academy does such a good job of sucking you in and the characters are so fun to read about and it’s really hard to put down!
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin: So. Much. Action. Such a fun twist on history and super unique! I loove this one and I couldn’t put it down!
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman: The format with this book makes it very special in YA and a lot of people fly through this book!
- Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson: I usually say this is the book that got me into reading. I love how it’s written and the story and characters are just SO much fun. (Unlike the movie, of course.)
- Wanderlost by Jen Malone: This book has got the cutest thing ever and a great fluffy contemporary read! I flew through this one and loooved it!
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: This is such a fun and awesome fantasy read! The first book is SO fast-paced and it has such great characters and it a fun story! Really enjoyed it.
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness: Granted the edition I read did have illustrations, this is such a short and hard-hitting read! Definitely recommend this one if you want a quick & impactful read!
Have any of you guys read these books really quickly as well? 🙂